ICFR Ltd.’s vision is to increase awareness regarding the need for Psychological First Aid (PFA) and to enhance functional resilience amongst all members of society. Once provided with the proper skills, we believe that every member of society has the ability to provide PFA to any individual in need.
Our goal is to improve functional resilience on a global scale by disseminating the SIX Cs model, a simple-user friendly model designed to provide immediate, focused and efficient intervention techniques, to both emergency and mental health professionals (e.g. psychologists, first responders, military and security personnel, social workers, rescue units, policemen, etc.) and non-professionals alike.
Subsequently, functional resilience skills provide the ability to help first responders by enabling them to return to full effective functioning quickly during a challenging event and reduce the risk for secondary traumatization to a minimum.
ICFR Ltd. provides consulting that includes: resiliency assessment, counseling, building a work plan, assimilating resilience within existing procedures and more. Our consulting services can be tailor-made to adapt to our customers’ needs and goals
1. Scientifically-based model based on wide biopsychosocial aspects.
2. User friendly; relatively simple to train and simple to use.
3. Proved to be effective in actual emergency events.
4. Can be implemented by professionals as well as nonprofessionals.
5. Training increases not only one’s psychological first aid skills but general self-efficacy.
6. One round of training is sufficient and increases the general resiliency as well as the professional ability to provide psychological first aid.
7. Can be implemented on almost any type of community.
8. Increases personal and community functionalindependency.